Tomorrow morning, Britain will go to the polls to decide whether or not we should remain a member of the European Union. Political heavyweights, musicians and business figures have traded blows in the media for months to try and win your vote. Here are our biggest EU stories and features to help you make your mind up before the big vote tomorrow. Enjoy.
- Our news, politics and features editors have their say on the debate.
- Isaac Callan highlights the importance of a referendum campaign that appears to have interested nobody and also speculates about who the big losers may be.
- Adam Brewer go head to head with Noah Brown, as Noah argues for Remain and Adam for Leave.
- If all that’s a little too much, have a read of Partick Simpson’s satirical analysis of a Leave political broadcast.
Latest posts by Young Perspective (see all)
- Pride & Prejudice (Sort Of) – The Lyceum - 27th January 2020
- Girl From the North Country - 21st December 2019
- City Lights by Sophie Galustian- Aktualise Theatre - 28th November 2019